Sunday, December 29, 2013

Paradise Toy Land Renewal Visit (Pics + Video)

 
Paradise Toy Land, one of Taipei's best toy shops, recently underwent a major facelift.

Here are a couple of snaps of the store:



And here's a video I shot:




Here's the store info:

Store address: Dun Hua S. Rd Sec 1, Lane 187, No. 17, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone number: (+886) (0)2-2776-6224
Fax: (+886) (0) 2 2776-4858
Website: www.paradisetoyland.com

By the way, this is also the first video I'm uploading that I shot with my new camera, a Canon S120. The frame rate is 60 fps, and it was shot in HD with Canon's IS, which creates a smooth image when you're standing still or walking forward. I find that when turning left and right (which I have to do a lot in this video), it's not as smooth. But in general I think the quality is much higher than with my previous videos. If you like it and want to see more videos from me, please head to YouTube to like the video, comment, and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...